Automobile components manufacturing companies requires high quality standards and quality management systems (QMS), to deliver high performance machines at low cost, they have to reduce cost of quality (COQ) by implementing various quality control tools such as Ishikawa, Six Sigma, %s and much more.
How are NDT services used in automobile components?
In order to reduce the rejection of machined components due to raw material defects such as Shrinkage, blow holes, inclusions, cracks, etc., It is best to identify the defects at time of raw material purchase, we offer our Non-destructive Testing NDT services in coimbatore at supplier end or company storage yard, the various NDT method we offer are as follows
- Ultrasonic Testing UT – for finding Internal defects
- Magnetic Particle Testing MPT – for finding surface & near surface defects in Ferro magnetic material (the materials which has major content as Ferrous, Nickel and Cobalt)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing PT – for finding surface defects such as cracks and pores on any materials
- Radiographic Testing RT – For Finding any volumetric defects
- Visual Testing VT– for visual & dimensional inspection on welds and castings
- Eddy Current Testing ET– For finding surface defects on conductive materials
- Positive Material Identification PMI– for grade segregation
We inspect the your material with appropriate NDT methods for your suitable quality level and save you a huge amount of money by ensuring your procurement, machining , processing & transportation costs ,
We assure you quality NDT services in Coimbatore & trust by involving high experienced inspectors with global certifications operating advanced machines , visit us @ https://aqcinspection.com/contact/ or call 0422 4342244, 9489342244, 8668082413, Also various mechanical tests are made to analyze the mechanical properties and chemical contents of the material, the various inspections are as below
- Chemical Analysis , Spectroscopy
- Tensile Strength, Elongation property
- Bend Test
- Impact Test
- Hardness Tests
- Micro Analysis
- Macro Analysis
Feel free to contact us for support.
To know more about how are NDT services used in automobile Engineering. Refer http://2020ndt.com/