The below are the brief of the QC Course Content for Engineers and mechanical Engineers.
The program is additional course for Mechanical Engineers which prepare them for expertise in field of mechanical engineering , and quality control and quality assurance department.
The QC Course Content are:-
- Introduction to Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Knowledge of Standards for Welding Engineering
- Fabrication Drawing
- Welding Process and Welding Equipments
- Weld Symbols
- Weld Inspection Process
- Non Destructive Testing – NDT
- Destructive Testing / Mechanical Testing
- Types of Steels and Metals
- Welding Electrodes Selection
- Welding Failures
- Welding Procedure Specification – WPS
- Welder Qualification or Welder Certification
- Leak Testing (Hydro Test / Pneumatic Test/ Vacuum test, Helium Leak test, etc.)
- Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanger, Valves , Pressure Relieving Devices and Piping,
- ISO Documents and Advanced Quality Management Systems
- Surface Preparation and Painting Inspections
- Competent Certifications
- QA QC document templates.
The main objective of the training course is to introduce the engineers the available Quality Techniques in modern industry and to properly guide them with international standards and make them highly employable.
This program is designed to provide continuing education for Engineers, who are already in the field and who are ready to enter in to the field of quality and project management.
The techniques are produced by many of the experts in the field and international organizations and bodies.
Advanced Quality Centre is an organization which provides many free trainings and seminars for sake of individual knowledge growth and industrial growth, for trainings on NDT courses, Welding courses, inspections courses, course on Piping, Tank inspection, pressure vessel inspection, Material testing, QA/QC Courses, feel free to contact us at https://aqcinspection.com/training/ .
Free webinars , Online courses are carried out for interested candidates.