Advanced Quality Centre is one of the leading non destructive testing services providers that focus on the perfect quality checking for all materials. AQC has achieved tremendous recognition as one of the top non destructive testing services providers. We are well equipped for all types of non destructive quality testing for all materials. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and experienced in all types of non destructive testing services. We provide high-quality testing and long for 100% correct results for each and every material that we test. You must choose Advanced Quality Centre as we provide the best quality testing service as we are one of the best non destructive services providers.
Best Non Destructive Testing Services Providers
We provide all types of non destructive testing services such as
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Gamma Radiography testing
- Digital Radiography Testing using X-Ray
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Painting Inspection etc.
Each and every non destructive testing service of us is performed with utter perfection to bring 100% correct result for future repairs. We are equipped with all industry-standard apparatus for non destructive testing of all types of materials. Our equipments are of global standards and as one of the best non destructive testing services providers.
We are proud to state that all the non destructive testings that are done at Advanced Quality center are of international standards and always gives correct result for any non destructive test for any type of test material. Thus we become one of the non destructive testing services providers that are counted among the bests.
Types of non destructive testing done at ACQ:
We provide all types of non destructive testing services as one of the top non destructive testing services providers.
- Ultrasonic Testing: Here we use ultrasound waves to detect the presence of any cracks or fault in the material. The ultrasound wave is propagated inside the test piece and the test result is checked on the monitor. Any abnormality on the monitor points towards a defect in the test piece.
- Ultrasonic Thickness testing: We use ultrasonic thickness gauge to perform this test. As one of the best non destructive testing services providers, we use the best quality and industry-standard ultrasonic thickness gauge for this test. In this test, an ultrasound wave is passed through the test piece and the time is calculated that is taken by the wave to pass the test piece completely. The thickness is determined by the measurement of the time. We perform all our tests with perfections so that we are counted among the top non destructive services providers. Cracks in welded joints are easily found in this testing.
Top Non Destructive Testing Service Providers
- Gamma Radiography Testing: In this method, a wave of gamma rays are passed through the test material. For a material the gamma ray creates a radiograph on the monitor. The presence of any impurity or foreign element in the test piece has significant effects on the radiograph. Any change in the radiograph detects a defect in the test material.
- Digital Radiography Testing using X-Ray: In this method, an X-ray beam is passed through the test material to find the presence of any defect. The X-Ray image of the obtained in the test can verify any kind of defect in the test material.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection: This method is used to find defects on the surfaces or the shallow subsurface of the test material. In this technique, a magnetic field is applied to the test piece and particles of ferromagnetic substances are applied in the magnetic field. The fluctuation of magnetic flux will lead to the fluctuation of the particles, and thus we can detect the presence of any impurity in the test material. As one of the best non destructive testing services provider
Non Destructive Testing Services Providers
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection: Liquid penetrant inspection or Dye penetrant inspection is used to detect cracks on the surface and subsurface of the non-porous materials. We provide industry-standard tests as one of the top non destructive testing service providers.
- Painting Inspection: In this technique, a part of the test material is soaked in thinned oil and then coated with a white coating. After the white coating dries to powder a checking is done to find cracks in the test piece. If any crack is present then oil will seep out from the crack and turn the white powder brown.
All the non destructive testings at Advanced Quality Centre are done with care and perfection to avoid even a small mistake in the test result. We strive to hold our position as one of the top non destructive testing services providers by providing quality testing and 100% correct results.
Why choose AQC non destructive testing services?
We are one of the leading and top non destructive service providers. We have already discussed our best services and that is the most important reason that you should choose us for non destructive testing.
Besides our services, we believe in treating our customers professionally. We take pride in the work we are doing as we always keep an eye to the perfection in all the tests we perform at AQC. We are always eager and happy to deliver 100% correct outcomes for all test materials so that our customers can decide what to do further based on the test result.
Our Unique Abilities
We believe in satisfying our customers at their level. We provide all test results within the time-bound. We never delay or make our customers wait for a long time to get the service done.
Leading Non Destructive Testing Services Providers
We have already done non destructive testing for various types of test materials and provided correct results to our customers. Our clients are always happy with our services and always appreciate us for the services they are getting from us. We believe in working with our customers as per their requirements. Also, we are always ready to perform retest if there is any dispute or our customers have any doubts about the results. This is why our customers count us among the top non destructive services providers.We follow the ASNT standards for our services.
What does ASNT say about NDT?
Visit our Social Media Page: https://www.facebook.com/aqcinspection/